Saturday, September 27, 2014

Where have I been?

Just noticed that it's been a whole month since I posted anything, so here goes...

School started.  I am busier than I have ever, ever been in terms of teaching. 


This song has been playing in my head for a few days - "All these years" by Mac McAnally

YouTube link (for the embedded video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__l81lN6JaY

Why this song?  Because of some inspired lyrics:

All these years, where have I been?
I've been down the road to work and back again.

All these years, what have I done?
I made your supper and your daughter and your son.

Applesauce: not quite supper, but definitely took some time to make

Yeah, I've been "down the road to work" a lot.  And that whole "made your supper" has taken up quite a bit of time; along with laundry, taking care of the puppies, and paying the bills.

Things have happened.  They just haven't been documented.  I have missed writing, so I'm trying to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment