Monday, November 17, 2014

Sunday Stash

Went to my favorite LQS last weekend for their Big Birthday Sale.  And, with wallet at the ready, I scoured for fabric.  I was prepared to shop with abandon.

No guilt, no need for this fabric to have an immediate use.  Just for the PURE JOY of buying fabric!


Moda Yardage

Vintage-y rulers: Pot Luck by American Jane Patterns (Moda)
Numbers on cream: Elementary by Sweetwater (Moda)
Berenstain Bears: Beary Happy Birthday (Moda)


  

And some fat quarters from the post-Halloween bin...
(unknown) Eyeballs in the dark
Trellis by Quilting Treasures
Orange-black stripe by ClothWorks



And one final fat quarter of (glorious) hedgehogs by Timeless Treasures!  How can you not be happy with a purchase like that?

So much angst in my life--I was blissful at this little shopping trip.  And so I am linking up with other joyful souls in celebrating lovely new purchases.

Molli Sparkles

(Welcome back, Molli Sparkles!)


One last glance at the Elementary fabric.  Can you guess why I had to have it?  As I tell my students:
"It makes my nerdy heart go pitter-pat."

No comments:

Post a Comment