Monday, January 11, 2016

2015 in Pictures

Let's just say that meeting my goals for 2015 was not in the cards... moving on.

One of my reasons for blogging is to stop and celebrate my successes.  Therefore, I present my finishes for 2015.  Regardless of what I wanted to accomplish, these are the things I DID.

Large Sewing
 


Technicolor star quilt; ocean waves wallhanging; fluffy rag quilt (as I see it, a wallhanging is not technically large, yet this one did involve much piecing, as well as my first foray into free-motion quilting)


Small Sewing

Large tote bag; Sew Together Bag--in 3 4 variations; mystery cube puzzle; holiday tree wallhanging; Minion apron; reversible table topper; java mug rug; halter apron;  fabric bowl/basket; and hemming: altar cloth, 5 sets of napkins* AND two Minky blankets*
(* = not pictured in collage)   


Non-sewing

Pi cowl; neck ruff/cowl; and cowl (a second one!) for the youngest child; Morning walk headband/earwarmer


It was a busy year, in many regards.  Glad I could squeeze in some stitching creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment