Saturday, July 2, 2016

Christmas in July anyone?

It's July!  Already?!  Am I the only one who said, "Wow!" to this flip of the calendar?

Much busy sewing is happening this month, for various outside purposes.  The one that's got me most excited?  A blog hop: sharing ideas for Christmas sewing projects.

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

I will be one of the participants, so I'm getting going on my super-secret sewing right away.  No spoilers, but here's a picture to set the mood

Is this style dated?  Didn't think so...
Check back for the big reveal after July 14th.  There are 25 participants to this blog hop, so there will be lots of inspiration to get you in a holiday mood, with plenty of time to actually get some handmade Christmas sewn this year.

And if anyone reading this has Christmas-y things they have blogged about in the past, I'd love to come visit! 

I leave you with a previous Christmas-in-July blog hop post from 2013: made a new outfit for a fancy Santa.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Alla!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete